Monday, November 10, 2008

You reap what you sow

I am super confused now. :O!
These past two years proved that you reap what you sow and I don't want to have any more regrets.

I don't know why, but FHSS just doesn't seem to appeal to me anymore. As in, it doesn't give me the motivation I need. I think its because SCSS happens to float through my mind, and after all those comments/ opinions/ perspectives from others, it seems to form a better choice in my mind. When the fact is that I know nothing about it.
><

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyy, decisions again! :/
Should I stay, or transfer?
& furthermore, I don't think I have much chance of succeeding in transferring.

Maybe I should just be happy/ contented with everything around me. After all, I reap what I sow.

I wish Yvonne LSB the crazy-happy-funny-wonderful-sweet-spastic-fresh-fishys-seller will appear in front of me now!!!
Tomorrow's her birthday! :)

p/s I don't know if I should post more openly/ bluntly. Or else it doesn't make much difference, does it? :B

No comments: