Friday, June 12, 2009

Hello I know my posts are getting real boring.
But fret not!
For a real lame (I hate this word!) one is coming up soon.
But vehlee cute.
Like the twit word above.

Anyway I love Tweety bird.
i tot i thaw a puttee that.

Downloaded AuditionSEA today.
Because Brother downloaded the setup two days back and put it in his hard disk/ drive (I don't know which!) and I just have to connect & double-click.

Started playing this morning, and it was so addictive I kept telling myself, a while more.
LOL!
Played till just now. :(
Waste my time!!!!!!!!!!!
Saw someone with the IGN DanceForSimin and was wondering if he's referring to Lim Simin or Leow Simin for a few seconds.
HEHE
But he left the room before I convinced myself to not be lazy and take a screenshot.
Too bad, too sad, I am too fat!

Anyway I played till I sweated quite a lot..
.
.
.
So I decided to delete it soon!
Like later
OR tomorrow
Because time flies too fast with AudiC.
Its like, k I play one more song.
And half an hour gone.

I feel like playing MapleSEA.
But too many people playing.
I don't really like the too competitiveness.

Okay I am feeling lazy but happy.
TTFN!

I wonder why I feel like updating.
And anyway there's a person in AuC just now which I don't like.

The song was set in Random mode and we happened to be playing 120+.
And whenever she missed, she would go play 135 one/ play cc4/ for pros.
And when we were playing 135, she was the last/ second last.

But didn't feel very angry.
Actually not angry at all.
K maybe 1% because the host (is it?) or something was being treated like that by her for don't know what reason.
No reason I guess.

No comments: