Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Alohaaa!
:D

I just came back from my neighbour's house an hour ago! She invited me and my sister there to play with her little, cute, funny, very-very-young son (Raynen)!
LOL. Her son is destructively adorable!
:)
I told Raynen that my sister's a naughty girl, and he said,"No, Jie-jie no, Mei-mei naughty girl!"
Then I saw his sister biting the dog's collar, and asked him to tell his Mei-mei (Chloe) not to eat it. Then he kept telling her Cannot eat, cannot eat till she stops biting, then he gave her a thumbs-up, so cute right I know!
Btw his scream is super high-pitched!

YAY HE'S SO CUTE HE DESERVES A CHRISTMAS PRESENT, ;D

(Though his mother gave us chocolates, I wasn't bribed to do it okay!)

Oh, when me and my sister were going home, he cried and tried to block our way you know, HAHA cute till I'm going crazy already.
-.-!

♥, C-U The Elephant!

No comments: